What's on - Oakham Late Night Shopping and Christmas Market - Festival in Oakham, Rutland - Discover Rutland
Oakham Late Night Shopping and Christmas Market
39 High Street
Tel: 07909 901980
Search what's nearby
Monday 10th December 2012 | 4pm - 9pm
Christmas is a great time to enjoy Rutland's traditional English Market Towns in all their festive glory. Oakham will be full of Christmas cheer on Monday 10th December from 4pm-9pm where there will be free parking so you can enjoy fun throughout the evening.
This year Oakham will have:
• Market Place - Stage with live music, an ice rink and plenty of hot food and drinks.
• High Street - Will have a mixture of local stalls and a Vintage Fun Fair.
• Goal Street will have the Farmer's market
• Church Street will have a mix of local talent inviting people of all ages to have a go with Zumba, dance crews and Judo.
• Mill Street will also be open with workshops and demonstrations on making Christmas Decorations, cookery displays, Doggie Olympics and plenty of opportunities to join in!
• The Victoria Hall will be full of stalls providing fabulous Christmas presents
• The Castle will be full of local craft stalls
• The Congregational Church on The High Street will have a Christmas Tree Competition in aid of Water Aid!
• The Winner of the Independent Christmas Trail will be announced by Rob from Rutland Radio on the main stage. The lucky winner will get a one week holiday anywhere in the world for four people, second prize is £150 worth of vouchers for local shops and third prize is £50 of vouchers.
Contact for Oakham Christmas market is Kate Yardley | 07909 901980 | email@example.com