Hambleton Hall, a Relais and Chateaux property, is one of Britain's finest country house hotels. It has a spectacular lakeside setting and its restaurant is a haven for gourmets. Mitchelin star chef Aaron Patterson only uses the finest local produce and the dishes have a strong seasonal bias producing quite brilliant, assured cooking.
- In countryside
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good31
- donru17Downham Market, United KingdomBirthday treat for my wifeWednesday, 15th March 2017From the moment we arrived we felt very welcome. My wife was wished a. Happy Birthday as soon as we got to reception. Our very comfortable room overlooked the beautiful gardens and Rutland water and... Read full review
- Gareth24Trip Type:CouplesBeautiful Hambleton HallTuesday, 28th February 2017Visited this beautiful venue over the last 20 years on many occasions and every time it has been sublime. The service is very attentive, no annoying background music in the restaurant and a great... Read full review
- ama162606Grantham, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayStunningMonday, 27th February 2017Four of us had the a la carte menu. It was absolutely fantastic. Every single mouthful was delicious, it looked and tasted wonderful. Our friends only complaint was that we hadn't taken them to... Read full review
Map & Directions
Follow the signs for Hambleton off the A606.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Select Lincolnshire 2010
- Regional and Miscellaneous Michelin Star 2010
- AA Awards AA 4 Rosettes 2010
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|