Hambleton Hall, a Relais and Chateaux property, is one of Britain's finest country house hotels. It has a spectacular lakeside setting and its restaurant is a haven for gourmets. Mitchelin star chef Aaron Patterson only uses the finest local produce and the dishes have a strong seasonal bias producing quite brilliant, assured cooking.
- In countryside
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good31
- ahorsfield2017Peterborough, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesDisappointing mealThursday, 20th April 2017We were looking forward to our meal at this Michelin star restaurant but were dissapointed by the meal. Initial service was very good and appetiser well presented but that's about it. When escorted... Read full review
- Lorcán ODublin, IrelandTrip Type:BusinessDull and lacked atmosphereTuesday, 18th April 2017The dining room was completely without atmosphere! The diners at each table spoke with each other in whispers because it was so quiet. For the prices they charge they could easily afford to have a... Read full review
- EnjoyEating88Peterborough, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesTrue Michelin RestaurantTuesday, 18th April 2017Hambleton Hall Restuarant deserves more Michelin stars than its rated. Excellent fine dining and service. Historical setting with the view of Rutland Waters and beautiful gardens. It's one of my... Read full review
Map & Directions
Follow the signs for Hambleton off the A606.
- Regional and Miscellaneous Select Lincolnshire 2010
- Regional and Miscellaneous Michelin Star 2010
- AA Awards AA 4 Rosettes 2010
|Open New Year|
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|