The Falcon Hotel is a stunning 16th Century coaching inn that is the pride of Uppingham’s historic Market Place. The charming hotel is situated just four miles from the shores of Rutland Water in the heart of the natural splendours of Rutland.
The hotel has a superb traditional terrace restaurant, a comfortable brasserie lounge, and a cosy bar offering traditional ales. Having been fully refurbished to its original splendour, the Falcon is now an elegant and welcoming place to enjoy a restful break, high tea in the afternoon or a wonderful evening meal. With it’s unique market town location there is no better place to hold your wedding reception, corporate event, or just a relaxing weekend.
Take your pick from the restaurant menu, bar menu or afternoon tea menu.
- Additional lighting available for guests with visual impairments
- All areas accessible to disabled visitors
- Guide dogs permitted
- Handrail by steps
- Level access, ramp or lift to a public toilet
- Steps to main entrance - Front entrance has steps, however the rear entrance has a ramp
- Toilets for disabled visitors
Children & Infants
- Baby changing facilities
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve afternoon tea
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Special dietary requirements catered for
- All major credit/debit cards accepted