AboutThe Vaults is Uppingham’s version of a traditional English pub, with a generous selection of cask ales, continental beers and local brews set in the cosy welcoming Grade II listed building, dating from the 17th century.
Still showing its original character features, The Vaults has been updated with cosy sofas, wood-burning fires and warm colours, making it a relaxing place to meet. The Vaults serves traditional pub food with a difference, offering a hearty meal full of flavour and quality, cooked in-house using local ingredients. The perfect accompaniment to a pint of local ale.
Open 7 days a week, 11am till 11pm, with regular live sports and live music, this is an active family pub with good beer and good food.
Lunch served between 11.30-2.30 Monday-Saturday and 11.30-8pm on Sunday
Dinner served between 5.30-9pm Monday-Saturday
- In Market Town
- In town/city centre - In the heart of Uppingham
Children & Infants
- Children's menu
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- All major credit/debit cards accepted
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good49
- Mike2tripNuTTrip Type:Couplesgood choice, tasty food, big helpings: proper pub foodFriday, 17th March 2017we each had a starter and a main, after which we were too full for pudding so can't say anything about them: one reason we were so full was that we shared the very good value starter of 3... Read full review
- Lynda AChristchurch, United KingdomTrip Type:FamilyLunchWednesday, 22nd February 2017A friendly welcome from the staff which included our little dog. We had some lovely sausages and mash as well as great chicken fajitas. One member of our party had the soup of the day which was... Read full review
- Simon DTrip Type:FamilyGood pub foodWednesday, 2nd November 2016We had burgers made which were very good, though a little salty. The sides - curly fries and onion rings were fried too long (chips) and took short (rings). The staff however was very nice and the... Read full review
Map & Directions
|open (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|
|Monday - Sunday||11:00||- 23:00*|