The cottage is set amidst stunning countryside between the villages of Belmesthorpe and Ryhall in England’s smallest county, Rutland. It is just a stone’s throw from the historic town of Stamford and is the ideal location for a relaxing break.
The property sleeps up to four adults in three bedrooms [a double and two single rooms].
- The master bedroom benefits from views over the garden, an en-suite bathroom and built-in wardrobes.
- Two single rooms are cosy and have use of a separate bathroom with a shower.
- There is also a spacious lounge.
- A wonderful extension built in 2021-22 provides a well-equipped fresh and airy kitchen/dining room with wonderful views overlooking the paddock.
- Includes a handy utility room.
- An undercover patio area means you can enjoy a meal, or a drink, al-fresco. Or escape to the sun house with a good book and enjoy the peace and quiet.
Expect high standards throughout in a real home from home.
Discover local sights such as Burghley House, Grimsthorpe Castle, Rutland Water or the pretty market towns of Stamford or Oakham.
£600 per week but may book for a minimum of 3 days charged pro rata at £86 per day. Please get in touch if you need more information.
Visit our website for more information at www.elderflowercottage.co.uk