A two bedroomed cottage in the beautiful East Leicestershire village of Tugby, which is just 7.5 miles west of Uppingham. It’s been lovingly renovated and accommodates 4 people – and well behaved pooches (by prior arrangement) should you wish to bring yours along.
The cottage is self contained and sits in the grounds of our main house. It has its own private entrance but shares a large garden. There is a separate private area in the garden dedicated to the cottage for outdoor dining.
We offer just over 25% discount for bookings of 7 nights.
Some further details on what to expect:
- Master bedroom with a luxury super king size bed, wardrobe, dressing table and hair dryer (including bed linen)
- 2nd bedroom with an incredibly comfy double bed, wardrobe and chest of draws (including bed linen)
- Brand new fitted bathroom with shower over the tub – and fluffy towels
- Brand new fitted kitchen with everything you might need. Electric hob, oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer and a washing machine …. if there’s anything missing we won’t be far away so you can just ask!
- Living room with a fab sofa, armchair, a 42 inch flat screen tv with FreeSat channels (also has Netflix built in) and a dining table with 4 chairs.
- Outside you’ll have access to a stoned patio area with a table and 4 chairs to take in the amazing views over the countryside
- We have room to park two cottage guest cars on our newly extended driveway, but please be mindful that we have a doggie and the gate must be kept closed at all times. There’s plenty of parking on the street outside our main house too.
- Last but not least there’s Wi-Fi, so if you want to stay connected to the outside world you can
- ….Oh and an ironing board and iron.
When you come to stay we’ll treat you to teabags, coffee, sugar, a pint of milk and some loo roll.
If you require more provisions we’d be happy to arrange these for you for an additional cost. We can discuss the price of this when we know what it is that you’d like.
We have a highchair and travel cot available upon request should you need them too.
|Per Night||£145 to £165|