- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double||from £75.00 to £120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
AboutWith this unique setting, personal charm, character, and friendly but attentive personnel, Barnsdale Hall Hotel is the perfect venue whatever your occasion may be. Extensive spa and leisure facilities makes it a haven in which to retreat, relax and unwind. With its breathtaking views of the natural splendours of Rutland Water where better to hold your wedding reception, corporate event, or a romantic getaway for two?
Set in 65 acres of conservation parkland on the slopes overlooking Rutland Water, Barnsdale Hall Hotel is one of the most unusual and comprehensive hotel complexes in the United Kingdom. This makes it an ideal location for corporate business, conference and leisure pastimes. With a rich and varied range of things to do on and off site there is, we believe, no better position in which to be located in this country.
The bedrooms at Barnsdale are of individual design, with some rooms offering spectacular views of Rutland Water. The main hall has nine individual bedrooms with other rooms being located in two separate accommodation blocks, some of which enjoy views of the water, as well as a private balcony. Wifi is available in all bedrooms.
If you are planning a Wedding, Barnsdale is as unique as you and your partner. Whether it is a small intimate gathering or a large celebration, each aspect of your wedding and wedding reception is built around you and your wishes. Our events co-ordinators will advise on every aspect and our attention to detail and flexibility ensures this is your very special day.
For Conferences, Barnsdale Hall is a pressure removal system and oasis of well thought out focus for you and your team. With nine individual rooms with capacities that range from six (6) to two hundred (200) persons all small to medium sized undertakings can be accommodated.
We have Lodges and Apartments which sleep from 2 to 8 people. These are rented on a long or short term basis. Rental prices range upwards from £200 depending on the size of the unit. Why not own a piece of Barnsdale. We have many Lodges and Apartments to own.
The Health Spa offers the ultimate in pure rest and relaxation for you -- whoever you may be. We offer both Spa Day Packages as well as Spa Breaks for as long as you need. Please ask. The location is perfect for Mother and Daughter Breaks, Hen Parties, Detox' Breaks or simply for those looking for a bit of love and attention.
The Brasserie Restaurant offers a wide selection of appetisers, entrées and desserts, all of which are prepared seasonally, using local produce.
We have a fully equipped gymnasium, a 22-metre Swimming Pool, Sauna or Steam Room. You could also take a dip in one of our Spa Pools. For racquet enthusiasts we have six tennis courts, two of which are floodlight and newly resurfaced. Our fitness studio holds an array of classes throughout the week catering for all abilities.
- Film or TV location
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Cycle hire - Cycle hire
- Indoor pool - Indoor pool
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Delta accepted
- JCB accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Ironing facilities
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good254
- 4leeannahCoventry, United KingdomTrip Type:Coupleslovely stayThursday, 27th April 2017we stayed here and utilised the spa and mini golf it is lovely place but the drinks are very pricey and the food in the restaurant was nothing special. the bar menu looked better then. my dinner was... Read full review
- Diane BTrip Type:Friends getawayWorst afternoon tea everTuesday, 25th April 2017Visited barnsdale as I had been bought a gift of treatments and afternoon tea for 2. Accompanied by my daughter we both had wonderful facials and massages and feeling very relaxed went for the worst... Read full review
- Andy_Ward186368Shrewsbury, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesAmazing one night staySunday, 23rd April 2017Stayed here with my GF in April 2017. What a great hotel! We wanted to relax so made full use of the facilities with a game of pitch and putt, swimming pool, sauna and jacuzzi. Our room overlooked... Read full review
Map & Directions
- 3 Visit England Stars Hotel
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2012
- Visit England Families Welcome 2012
|Open New Year|
|open all year (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|