- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double||from £75.00 to £120.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
AboutWith this unique setting, personal charm, character, and friendly but attentive personnel, Barnsdale Hall Hotel is the perfect venue whatever your occasion may be. Extensive spa and leisure facilities makes it a haven in which to retreat, relax and unwind. With its breathtaking views of the natural splendours of Rutland Water where better to hold your wedding reception, corporate event, or a romantic getaway for two?
Set in 65 acres of conservation parkland on the slopes overlooking Rutland Water, Barnsdale Hall Hotel is one of the most unusual and comprehensive hotel complexes in the United Kingdom. This makes it an ideal location for corporate business, conference and leisure pastimes. With a rich and varied range of things to do on and off site there is, we believe, no better position in which to be located in this country.
The bedrooms at Barnsdale are of individual design, with some rooms offering spectacular views of Rutland Water. The main hall has nine individual bedrooms with other rooms being located in two separate accommodation blocks, some of which enjoy views of the water, as well as a private balcony. Wifi is available in all bedrooms.
If you are planning a Wedding, Barnsdale is as unique as you and your partner. Whether it is a small intimate gathering or a large celebration, each aspect of your wedding and wedding reception is built around you and your wishes. Our events co-ordinators will advise on every aspect and our attention to detail and flexibility ensures this is your very special day.
For Conferences, Barnsdale Hall is a pressure removal system and oasis of well thought out focus for you and your team. With nine individual rooms with capacities that range from six (6) to two hundred (200) persons all small to medium sized undertakings can be accommodated.
We have Lodges and Apartments which sleep from 2 to 8 people. These are rented on a long or short term basis. Rental prices range upwards from £200 depending on the size of the unit. Why not own a piece of Barnsdale. We have many Lodges and Apartments to own.
The Health Spa offers the ultimate in pure rest and relaxation for you -- whoever you may be. We offer both Spa Day Packages as well as Spa Breaks for as long as you need. Please ask. The location is perfect for Mother and Daughter Breaks, Hen Parties, Detox' Breaks or simply for those looking for a bit of love and attention.
The Brasserie Restaurant offers a wide selection of appetisers, entrées and desserts, all of which are prepared seasonally, using local produce.
We have a fully equipped gymnasium, a 22-metre Swimming Pool, Sauna or Steam Room. You could also take a dip in one of our Spa Pools. For racquet enthusiasts we have six tennis courts, two of which are floodlight and newly resurfaced. Our fitness studio holds an array of classes throughout the week catering for all abilities.
- Film or TV location
- In countryside
- Non smoking establishment
Children & Infants
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Cycle hire - Cycle hire
- Indoor pool - Indoor pool
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Delta accepted
- JCB accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Four poster beds available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Ironing facilities
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good249
- lellhanLincoln, United KingdomGroupon night awaySunday, 26th February 2017Visited for one night and the hotel is set in fabulous grounds We paid for an upgrade and had a fab view of Rutland waters from our balcony however the room was just ok The spa facilities seem a... Read full review
- Zag74Trip Type:BusinessChristmas partySaturday, 25th February 2017We had a company Christmas party to attend at Barnsdale. It was a great party, as always!! We stayed at the hotel, we had a great room. Breakfast was great. It would be good for a weekend break, lots... Read full review
- kevandsue618Stoke-on-Trent, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesWalking and relaxing breakSaturday, 25th February 2017Wow her deal 23/24 Feb 2017 nice location friendly staff at check in room was ready Good size room just been refurbished we had twin beads bath ann shower. Tea and biscuits replaced. Beds were very... Read full review
Map & Directions
- 3 Visit England Stars Hotel
- Visit England Walkers Welcome 2012
- Visit England Families Welcome 2012
|Open New Year|
|open all year (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|