- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double (En-Suite)||£175.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||£205.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family (En-Suite)||£255.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Good Hotel Guide, Editor's Choice Award 2017
Alistair Sawday's Fabulous Food Award
The Olive Branch in the pretty village of Clipsham, just 2 miles off the A1 in the tiny county of Rutland.
With the help of friends, family and villagers owners Sean Hope, Ben Jones and Marcus Welford renovated this traditional village pub in 1999 adding luxury bedrooms in 2006 to create this wonderful village Inn. Open fires, antique tables and chairs, Egyptian cotton sheets, deep baths and power showers.
The atmosphere is friendly and informal with chestnuts roasting on the open fire in the winter and real lemonade in the garden in the summer.
With a kitchen team creating wonderful pub classics alongside more 'restaurant style' dishes using seasonal and local ingredients. Whilst at the bar a selection of local ales, speciality 'country cocktails' and excellent value wines.
- Dogs Accepted
- In countryside - In beautiful Rutland countryside
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - We accept children of any age
- Facilities for children
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- Bar - The Olive Branch Pub across the road
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- Delta accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted - All cards except amex and diners
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Non smoking rooms available
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- Telephone in all bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Ironing facilities
- Pets accepted - In ground floor rooms only
- Real log/coal fires - In pub across the road
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties - We cater for everyone.
- Disabled access rooms
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good23
- Soon LTrip Type:BusinessMarvellousSunday, 23rd April 2017This is my 6th stay but the first in the Berry room, which is on the ground floor. A very comfortable room with a comfortable bed and a good bath and shower. The wi-fi has improved a huge amount in... Read full review
- SNPhotogirlCambridge UKTrip Type:CouplesRutland Paradise for Runaway ParentsTuesday, 14th February 2017Just returned from 2 night Winter Dinner Bed and Breakfast deal. You could not wish for a warmer welcome from the moment you step through the door. The air of the whole place is one of calm, warm... Read full review
- Tony BPeterborough, England, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesOur second anniversary /early valentines nightSaturday, 11th February 2017We regularly have a night out at local ish pubs / hotels and set our sights on the olive branch this time It was a great choice we were warmly welcomed and had a drink at the bar before going to... Read full review
Map & Directions
- 4 AA Gold Stars Inn
- AA Awards AA 2 Rosettes 2016
|Open (1 Jan 2017 - 1 Dec 2017)|