- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Single (En-Suite)||from £50.00 to £75.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin (En-Suite)||from £65.00 to £100.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Double (En-Suite)||from £55.00 to £90.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Triple (En-Suite)||from £125.00 to £140.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|sleeps 4||from £125.00 to £175.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
AboutAA 4* Accommodation, 2 AA Rosettes and Home To Jimmy’s Smokehouse in Rutland
The Kings Arms Inn is fast becoming one of Rutlands top eateries. James Goss, the head chef, is regularly developing new menus of traditional dishes with a contemporary twist.
The individually furnished rooms are in separate buildings to the pub offering 4* quality facilities with a cosy, welcoming atmosphere - all rooms are en-suite.
His team are passionate about creating and serving good honest food this has been recognised by achieved AA rosette standard since 2004 and 2 AA rosettes since 2009 to the current day.
They are known for using traditional curing methods and have developed 'Jimmy's Smoke House' on site which preserved the taste of our great local meat and fish using traditional methods.
- In countryside
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - Suitable for Motorhomes, Caravans, Boats and Horseboxes.
- Access to golf course
- Arrangements for riding/pony trekking
- Water sports facilities - Boating and sailing. Other activities all available in the local area
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve breakfast - Restaurant on site. Winter: no meals from Sunday PM until Tuesday Lunch. Summer: no meals from Sunday PM until Monday PM.
- Serve evening meal
- Serve lunch
- MasterCard accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Central heating throughout
- Ironing facilities
- Real log/coal fires
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties
- Certificate of Excellence 2016
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
- Very Good44
- Lorcán ODublin, IrelandTrip Type:BusinessVery FriendlyTuesday, 18th April 2017I stayed in the Bakery Suite and it was very comfortable with a top class bed. The food in the bar was good and the staff were friendly. Busy little place so be careful to book ahead if you want to... Read full review
- Chris LRotherham, United KingdomTrip Type:CouplesFantastic every timeThursday, 13th April 2017The food here is high end cuisine with a close and clever eye on local and home produced ingredients, the Kings own hens eggs, and speciality smokehouse stuff, local game and fish, pork/wild boar... Read full review
- Tyke190776Loughborough, United KingdomTrip Type:Friends getawayGood food, Lovely countryside, quietFriday, 7th April 2017We had Black Sheep bitter which was well kept as we selected whole partridge hotspot from the specials board. This was served with plentiful vegetables though we ordered a side dish of chips to... Read full review
Map & Directions
- 4 AA Stars Inn
- Regional and Miscellaneous Cask Marque 2010
- Regional and Miscellaneous East Midlands Tourism Bronze Award 2009
- AA Awards AA 2 Rosettes 2010
- Regional and Miscellaneous East Midlands Tourism Silver Award 2010
|Open New Year|
|2017 Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|