- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|CabinCottage||from £280.00 to £495.00 per unit per week|
*Bookings office is open Monday to Friday 9.15am to 5.00pm.
Short breaks starting at £190 low season to £360 high season are also available
About2 Units: Each Sleeps 4: 1 Double, 1 Twin
You can be sure of a warm welcome at The Lodge Trust Country Park; ten acres of meadowland with two holiday log cabins, a Caravan Club CL site, a cosy Country Cafe and a third of a mile country walkway.
The cabins are both wheelchair accessible and each one has a double bedroom and a twin bedroom (all bedding and towels are provided), a level entry shower room, and a fully equipped kitchen/diner. The living area has two comfortable settes and a television with DVD player. You could even enjoy some alfresco dining on the spacious veranda where you can take in the view or do a spot of bird watching. There is parking space for two cars next to each cabin.
Rutland Water is only a 10-15 minute drive away and the market towns of Oakham, Stamford, Grantham and Melton Mowbray are all within easy reach.
- Dogs Accepted - dogs are welcome
- In countryside
Children & Infants
Parking & Transport
- Car parking
- On site parking
- Tennis court - Use of our tennis court is free to our guests. Please bring your own tennis racquets and tennis balls.
- Restaurant - We have a popular Country Cafe on site which is open Tuesday to Saturday 10.00a.m. til 4.00p.m. Serving cooked breakfast, paninis, sandwiches and filled jacket potatoes. We also have a daily lunchtime special and delicious homemade cakes.
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Midweek breaks - Full week and short breaks available
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
- Weekend breaks
- Garden/patio for guests use
- Pets accepted
- Disabled access rooms
Room / Unit Features: CabinCottage
- Central Heating
- Colour Television - with built in DVD player
- Drying Facilities
- Ironing Facilities
- Non smoking units available
- Pets Accepted - We allow dogs in one of our log cabins, with specific permission from The Lodge Trust. There is a charge of £20 per week (or part thereof).
- Washing Machine
Map & Directions
The A1 is just 7 miles away. Take the exit for B668/Greetham Road. At roundabout turn left towards Greetham and Cottesmore. Drive through Cottesmore and turn right towards Market Overton. The Lodge Trust is at the end of this road on a left hand bend.
Public Transport Directions
Oakham Railway Station and Bus Station are 6 miles away. Local buses pass our main gate and will stop here if requested to.
- Awaiting Grading
|Open New Year|
|2017 - Opening (1 Jan 2017 - 31 Dec 2017)|