The Rutland Showground
The Rutland Pavilion and Showground host a calendar of appealing events all year round.
Most famous for being home to the Rutland County Show, the Rutland Showground is also available to hire for both outdoor and indoor events.
Set in the beautiful Rutland countryside located on the bypass a mile from Oakham town centre and 8 miles from the A1 the Showground facilites include:
View a video of the Rutland Showground
• 150 acres (over 13 fields) with 2 areas specially laid for sport pitches; flat, well drained and located a short walk from the car parks.
• A separate shower & toilet block on the main showground.
• The Clubhouse has a fully licensed bar with a small kitchen and changing rooms, all at ground level.
• The showground has in total 39 Showers & 35 toilets.
• A large catering kitchen off the Rutland Pavilion.
• ‘The Rutland Pavilion’ a 20m x 10m vaulted spacious hall with large windows facing east and west.
• Full WIFI in the Pavilion and Clubhouse.
• Boardroom for 12 with tea/coffee making facilities
• Internal and External power in both 13amp or 16amp single phase sockets and 32amp 3 phase sockets.
• Site camping area with drinking water points
• Waste disposal suitable for caravans/motor homes
• 2 large car parks, one hard standing
• Disabled access throughout the building including car parking